Electrical Stimulation Therapy in Salina
Eletrical Stimulation therapy helps in treating several types of pain. Although the procedure does not provide 100% pain relief, it can help reduce chronic and acute pain. Some of the types of pain the procedure help in managing include nerve pain that is difficult to treat, tissue injuries and more.
The use of Eletrical Stimulation is known to be helpful for a number of situations, including:
- Reducing the intensity of muscle spasms
- Improving range of motion in joints due to injury or arthritis
- Speeding tissue repair by stimulating microcirculation and enhancing the health of connective and dermal tissues
- Reducing swelling by speeding the rate of fluid absorption and affecting the permeability of blood vessels
- Increasing muscle strength